Aaron's Hyper IgM Journey

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My first time playing at the children's park



We had so much fun at the playground. Molly and Anthony were in town from North Carolina visiting. We first had a picnic lunch and watched all the birds and swans. Then we walked to the children's park. Aaron had fun. He especially loved the bouncy red seat. It was a beautiful day. We have been so cold for so long that we took advantage of the first sunny and warm day here in Orlando.
Posted by Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Hi big boy, look at you enjoying the sunshine, I wonder when am I going to get to enjoy that weather in grey cold England, brrrr!!

    Thanks for popping by my blog it was a lovely surprise. And I love your blog's new look, very cheeky monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan loves the play ground & can't wait to join you sometime. You are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete