My heart breaks for my son. We are in the ER again. Had to wake him out of his sleep due to fevers. We were going to wait until morning but the BMT doctors in Cincinnati insisted he go immediately. Anytime there is fever they want to check for a central line infection. He has fevers everyday, but today is higher than normal.
They will admit us and give him IV fluids and antibiotics. I don't know if we will go home this time. I have a feeling they will send us straight back to Cincinnati. I am ok with that. Aaron needs better care than what they can provide here.
Prayers for gvh to go away forever are welcome.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone