Aaron's Hyper IgM Journey

Sunday, April 25, 2010

FINALLY!

Welcome Aidan Wolsey

After waiting 6 months and 9 days from me being born, Aidan Trevor Wolsey arrived Saturday and I got to meet my cousin. He mostly lied around and slept. He did get a bath. Mommy caught a little of it on video. You should check out the video (Mommy is not a very good videographer so please forgive her). Auntie Katie looks great. You would never have known she had just had a baby. She was walking around and eating normal food. She hadn't slept in over 24 hours, but you would never know it. Uncle Kerlan also was very happy and talked with his son. As you can tell I was super excited to meet my cousin. I talked all day about him and then finally got to meet him at 3:00. Mommy made us leave by 5:00 so we could drive home and get me to bed on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment