Aaron's Hyper IgM Journey

Monday, June 4, 2012

A Really Really Nice Weekend







My Dad came to visit for the weekend. This is the first time we have had a visitor since we have been here. I so enjoyed the company and loved spending time with my father. Aaron was happy to play trains with his Grandpa Gary.

We spent the day exploring some shady places we can go walking in Ohio and Kentucky. We decided Kentucky is a lot nicer than Ohio.

Aaron is doing great. The better he gets, the harder it is to stay. He needs more space to play and run around. Aaron's potassium keeps falling and we continue to increase his supplements.

As we decrease his steroid dose, Aaron's appetite goes down drastically. We are lucky if he eats one meal a day. He is not drinking enough either. I have a feeling the doctor will increase his overnight fluids.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment