Aaron's Hyper IgM Journey

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair falling out (Day +4)


Aaron's hair is falling out. The whole back side of his head went bald in a matter of hours. He also looks like he has a major receding hair line. We decided to cut his hair instead of letting it fall out and into his eyes and face. He is still adorable.


Aaron woke up today combative again, but we are now giving him a medication to calm him down. It breaks my heart to have my baby on all these heavy medications. However, he is much more peaceful and hopefully not in pain. He slept most of the day. The nurse said things will get worse before they get better. I think it is best that he rests for now. And Mommy is doing much better. Yesterday was tough, but I knew this wouldn't be easy.

3 comments:

  1. He does look very peaceful there in your arms. You and Michael are fighting the good fight...Continue to pull strength from where ever you find it. Tight hugs! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for continued improvement. I can't say it enough...you are amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for peace for your little man and for you too.
    It's so hard being a loving Mom but you're doing a great job...keep thinking of the eventual outcome and what fun you will have with Aaron...get some rest for yourself while he sleeps and don't forget to eat...m&m's are good for you! Do you need anything I can send? Please let me know and I will do it. xxoo blessings for brighter days.

    ReplyDelete